How to care for your newly purchased jewelry.
General Care Instructions:
- Avoid the following: water dish washing soap, lotion, perfume, silver cleaner and other harsh chemicals.
- Store your jewelry tarnish free by keeping it in a dry location. For Example, jewelry box, plastic bag and etc.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Put your jewelry on after you put on your clothes and before you take off your clothes. This will ensure that your clothing doesn't get caught on your clothing removal process. An accidental pull of your necklace while taking off your shirt can cause a chain or string to break.
- Remove your Jewelry during activities. This includes activities such as laundry, cooking, gardening, working out, swimming and etc.
- This will prevent physical damage or exposure to cleaning chemicals or cleaning fluids.
Beaded Bracelets Cleaning:
- Use a polishing cloth to effectively clean your jewelry.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
Leather Cleaning :
- We recommend not using any leather spray on our products, as it may change the look of the leather.
- Use a mild soap and damp cloth to clean the leather and the inside of the leather. We suggest avoiding leather conditioner, as wear and tear is to be expected and will add character to these pieces. If you choose to protect your leather, test a small amount on an inconspicuous area of the product first. The protectant may cause the leather to darken in color. Avoid all oil-based protectants.
- Avoid exposure to intense weather conditions such as snow, rain, and direct sunlight.
- Use Anti-tarnish Paper to clean your jewelry.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use a mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Never use jewelry cleaner on Fashion jewelry. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean crystals if necessary.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, be sure to clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.